Medical doctor since 2001, clinical psychiatrist since 2006, medical psychotherapist since 2012, neuroscience PhD candidate and a very proud father since 2013
Clinical and research focus on Obsessive Compulsive & Related Disorders. Vice chair of The Royal College of Psychiatrists’ Network for Obsessive Compulsive And Related Disorders (OCARD).
Passionate about use of technology to revolutionise healthcare delivery and eradicating technical and psychological obstacles in wider adoption of healthcare tech. Strong advocate of patient centric care delivery. Previous editor of Connect, Journal of the Royal College of Psychiatrists’ Mental Health Informatics Group.
- @ResearchGate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Himanshu_Tyagi
- @Academia.edu http://ucl.academia.edu/HimanshuTyagi
- @Google scholar https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=9gHT4_QAAAAJ&hl=en
- @UCL https://iris.ucl.ac.uk/iris/browse/profile?upi=TYAGI07
- @Sobell department of motor neurosciences and movement disorders https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ion/departments/sobell/Research/EJoyce
- @Amazon author page – http://www.amazon.co.uk/Himanshu-Tyagi/e/B003VMXW40
- @500px photographer profile – https://500px.com/himanshu_tyagi/