24th June 2018. ICC Birmingham
- Evolution of Our Understanding of the Neural Circuitry Dysfunction in OCD at the Royal College of Psychiatrists International Congress 2018.
05th June 2018. University of Hertfordshire
- Deep brain stimulation for OCD: Results of the first UK trial at Research Showcase event by HPFT and University of Hertfordshire.
14th September 2017. RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London
- Updates on the Neurobiology of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at the Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Neuropsychiatry Annual Conference.
13th July 2017. Holiday Inn Norwich
- Doing a half-day workshop for psychiatrists on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & its clinical management.
28th June 2017. Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- Talking about Clinical and Neurophysiological Response with Stimulation of STN or VCVS or Both in OCD DBS Trial at the Royal College of Psychiatrists International Congress 2017.
16th March 2017. Andrew Sims Centre CPD Event for Consultant Psychiatrists
- Talking about the principles of pharmacotherapy and recent updates in clinical management of Obsessive-compulsive Disorder.
23rd February 2017. Royal College of Surgeons
- Presenting data from the UCL randomised controlled trial of deep brain stimulation in obsessive compulsive disorder: A comparison of ventral capsule/ventral striatum and subthalamic nucleus targets at British Neuropsychiatry Association AGM 2017.
30th June 2016. ExCel Centre
- Presenting preliminary data from research trial on Deep Brain Stimulation in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at The Royal College of Psychiatrists International Congress.
24th June 2016. UCL Institute of Education
- Presenting poster with preliminary data from research trial on Deep Brain Stimulation in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at UCL Neuroscience Symposium.
09th October 2015. Millennium Gloucester Hotel & Conference Centre
- Talking on DBS in Severe Treatment Refractory OCD at RCPsych Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry Annual Conference.
26th November 2014. Kia Oval
- Giving a talk to trainees on OCD – “Obsessions in the mind: Treatment Options for OCD” at London Specialty School of Psychiatry Annual Trainee Conference.
- Panel member in an exciting debate about Digital Psychiatry: will advancing technology support or destroy the patient-professional relationship?
20th November 2013. The Cumberland Hotel
- Talking on Brain Stimulation. Past, Present and Future for Psychiatry in Psychiatry 2020: Future Horizons. London Specialty School of Psychiatry Annual Trainee Conference.
24th October 2013. Springfield University Hospital
- Giving a lecture on “Deep Brain Stimulation: An Introduction for Psychiatrists” at South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust.
23rd July 2013. Peru
- Recent updates in treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Disorders at 7th World Congress of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (WCBCT).
- An evidence based summary of the key challenges in Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) at the 7th World Congress of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (WCBCT).
24rd July 2013. Peru
- Panelist & speaker in a Clinical Round Table on Latest Developments in Hoarding Disorder at the 7th World Congress of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (WCBCT).
04th June 2013. Springfield University Hospital
- Teaching in a masterclass on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Assessment and Treatment of Compulsive Hoarding organised by South-West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust.
22nd May 2013. Convention Center
- Talking about the treatment of Obsessive Compulsive and Related Disorders. American Psychiatric Association’s 166th Annual Meeting.
28th November 2012. UCL Institute of Neurology, Queen Square
- Talking about Deep Brain Stimulation for Severe OCD at Institute of Movement Neuroscience/Sobell Open Day.
14th Nov 2012. Springfield University Hospital
- Teaching in a masterclass on Compulsive Hoarding Disorder organised by South-West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust.
07th Nov 2012. Springfield University Hospital
- Teaching in a masterclass on Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) organised by South-West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust.
11th July 2012
- Talking on Mental Health Informatics: what we can learn from industry and where we can be. RCPsych International Congress.
02 July 2008. Imperial College
- Speaking on Factors shaping an online identity at the Annual General Meeting of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (BBC article covering the talk).