London | 14th September 2017. RCPsych, 21 Prescot Street, London
- Updates on the Neurobiology of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at the Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Neuropsychiatry Annual Conference.
Norwich | 13th July 2017. Holiday Inn Norwich
- Doing a half-day workshop for psychiatrists on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & its clinical management.
Edinburgh | 28th June 2017. Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
- Talking about Clinical and Neurophysiological Response with Stimulation of STN or VCVS or Both in OCD DBS Trial at the Royal College of Psychiatrists International Congress 2017.
Derbyshire | 16th March 2017. Andrew Sims Centre CPD Event for Consultant Psychiatrists
- Talking about the principles of pharmacotherapy and recent updates in clinical management of Obsessive-compulsive Disorder.
London | 23rd February 2017. Royal College of Surgeons
- Presenting data from the UCL randomised controlled trial of deep brain stimulation in obsessive compulsive disorder: A comparison of ventral capsule/ventral striatum and subthalamic nucleus targets at British Neuropsychiatry Association AGM 2017.
London | 30th June 2016. ExCel Centre
- Presenting preliminary data from research trial on Deep Brain Stimulation in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at The Royal College of Psychiatrists International Congress.
London | 24th June 2016. UCL Institute of Education
- Presenting poster with preliminary data from research trial on Deep Brain Stimulation in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at UCL Neuroscience Symposium.
London | 9th October 2015. Millennium Gloucester Hotel & Conference Centre
- Talking on DBS in Severe Treatment Refractory OCD at RCPsych Faculty of General Adult Psychiatry Annual Conference.
London | 26th November 2014. Kia Oval
- Giving a talk to trainees on OCD – “Obsessions in the mind: Treatment Options for OCD” at London Specialty School of Psychiatry Annual Trainee Conference.
- Panel member in an exciting debate about Digital Psychiatry: will advancing technology support or destroy the patient-professional relationship?
London | 20th November 2013. The Cumberland Hotel
- Talking on Brain Stimulation. Past, Present and Future for Psychiatry in Psychiatry 2020: Future Horizons. London Specialty School of Psychiatry Annual Trainee Conference.
London | 24th October 2013. Springfield University Hospital
- Giving a lecture on “Deep Brain Stimulation: An Introduction for Psychiatrists” at South West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust.
Lima | 23rd July 2013. Peru
- Recent updates in treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Disorders at 7th World Congress of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (WCBCT).
- An evidence based summary of the key challenges in Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) at the 7th World Congress of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (WCBCT).
Lima | 24rd July 2013. Peru
- Panelist & speaker in a Clinical Round Table on Latest Developments in Hoarding Disorder at the 7th World Congress of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (WCBCT).
London | 4th June 2013. Springfield University Hospital
- Teaching in a masterclass on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Assessment and Treatment of Compulsive Hoarding organised by South-West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust.
San Francisco | 22nd May 2013. Convention Center
- Talking about the treatment of Obsessive Compulsive and Related Disorders. American Psychiatric Association’s 166th Annual Meeting.
London | 28th November 2012. UCL Institute of Neurology, Queen Square
- Talking about Deep Brain Stimulation for Severe OCD at Institute of Movement Neuroscience/Sobell Open Day.
London | 14th Nov 2012. Springfield University Hospital
- Teaching in a masterclass on Compulsive Hoarding Disorder organised by South-West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust.
London | 7th Nov 2012. Springfield University Hospital
- Teaching in a masterclass on Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) organised by South-West London and St Georges Mental Health Trust.
Liverpool | 11th July 2012
- Talking on Mental Health Informatics: what we can learn from industry and where we can be. RCPsych International Congress.
London | July 2008. Imperial College
- Speaking on Factors shaping an online identity at annual general meeting of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (RCPsych).