A case that arguably revolutionised our understanding of the neuroscience of behaviour.
- British Neuropsychiatry Association (BNPA)
- Faculty of Neuropsychiatry, The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- British Neuroscience Association (BNA)
- Society for Neuroscience (SfN)
Authoritative source of information about the brain and nervous system for the public.
- The Clinical Neuropsychiatry of Stroke: Cognitive, Behavioral and Emotional Disorders following Vascular Brain Injury (2012) by Robert G. Robinson
- Cognitive Assessment for Clinicians (2017) by John R. Hodges
Queen Square Neuropsychiatry Service
- Neuropsychiatry Unit at National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square London WC1N 3BG