- The Royal College of Psychiatrists’ Comprehensive Patient Information Leaflet on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2014). Paul Blenkiron.
- USA National Institute of Mental Health public information and resources for OCD, including latest research and ongoing trials.
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Cognitive-Behavioral Therapies in Anxiety Disorders and Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders from NIMHANS, India.
- Clinical practice guidelines for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2017) from OCD Clinic at National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Bangalore, India. YC Janardhan Reddy, A Shyam Sundar, Janardhanan C Narayanaswamy, Suresh Bada Math.
- Biological markers for anxiety disorders, OCD and PTSD – a consensus statement. Part I: Neuroimaging and genetics (2016) from the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP).
- Biological markers for anxiety disorders, OCD and PTSD: A consensus statement. Part II: Neurochemistry, neurophysiology and neurocognition (2016) from the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP).
- Evidence-based pharmacological treatment guidance for obsessive-compulsive disorder (2014) from the British Association for Psychopharmacology (BAP), UK.
- Canadian clinical practice guidelines for the management of anxiety, posttraumatic stress and obsessive-compulsive disorders (2014) from Canadian Anxiety Disorders Guidelines Initiative. Martin A Katzman, Pierre Bleau, Pierre Blier, Pratap Chokka, Kevin Kjernisted, Michael Van Ameringen.
- Pharmacological treatment of anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder in primary care (2012) from the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP).
- Treatment of anxiety, obsessive-compulsive and post-traumatic stress disorders (2008) from the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP).
- Practice Guidelines For The Treatment of Patients With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (2007) from American Psychiatric Association (APA), United States.
- The Cape Town Consensus Statement on obsessive-compulsive disorder provides an up-to-date summary of the literature and clinical recommendations for healthcare professionals with regard to the currently available scientific data relating to the symptomatology, diagnosis, neurobiology and treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- NICE Clinical guidelines (2005) for recognising, assessing, diagnosing and treating obsessive–compulsive disorder and body dysmorphic disorder in adults, young people and children (aged 8 years and older) from National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), UK.
- Expert Consensus Treatment Guidelines for OCD. A guide for patients and families (1997) from the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- Notes on the pharmacological treatment of OCD (undated) from Stanford University, USA.